Sennheiser launches IE 100 PRO and IE 100 PRO Wireless in-ear Headphones.
The importance of sturdy headphones in a professional environment such as a recording studio or music festival is enormous. Good quality headphones will take your musical experiences to the top-notch level and help you perfect any sound recording with minimum effort.
Sennheiser, one of the world’s best headphone and audio devices companies, recently released the IE 100 Pro headphone in the wired and wireless options. The IE 100 PRO is a successor to the previous IE Pro 40 headphones and packs in many exciting features.
Overview of the IE PRO headphones:
- Achieve accurate monitoring with the new dynamic 10-mm broadband transducer.
- Single driver design that allows the highest level of comfort and fits in your ear securely.
- Flexible silicone and foam tips allow excellent shielding with the innovative earpiece design.
- The robust driver system reduces acoustic stress with distortion-free reproduction.
- Lightweight Bluetooth adapter with a durable neckband design with a reliable stage-proof cable.
Features of the IE 100 PRO Headphones:
Let us go over some of the most robust and dynamic features that the Sennheiser IE 100 Pro headphones offer.
- The innovative single driver comes with a wide frequency range and offers zero distortions:
The new IE 100 PRO headphone has a single dynamic driver that offers higher frequency than other multi-driver headphones. The innovative diaphragm allows a sweet-sounding experience, excluding any distortions and phase problems.
- Precise monitoring now made achievable with the IE 100 PRO headphones:
The next-level headphones offer precise sound monitoring, enabling better performance with a passive noise attenuation of up to 26 dB. It helps reduce ear fatigue and allows clear audibility of music.
- Sleek earpiece design that is comfortable and secure to wear of any period:
The earpiece passed multiple tests to arrive at a design that is light and comfortable to wear. The compact size makes it easier to wear the earpiece for extended hours without any inconvenience.
- The IE 100 PRO comes with a stage-proof internal cable duct with passive noise canceling feature:
The headphones have a 4.3′ detachable, straight, 3.5mm Y-cable that supports the ear hooks. The internal cable duct sustains any movement during a performance and stays in place, eliminating cable breakage.
Here are the complete specifications of the Sennheiser IE 100 PRO wired and wireless headphones.
Specifications of the IE 100 PRO with straight IE 100 PRO cable:
|Attenuation||Less than 26 dB|
|Cable Length||1.3 meters|
|Frequency Response||20Hz to 18kHz.|
|Jack Plug||3.5 mm|
|Sound Pressure Level||115 dB (1 kHz/ 1 Vrms)|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||Less than 0.1 % ( 1 kHz, 94 dB)|
Specifications of the IE 100 PRO with + IE PRO BT Connector:
|Charging time||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
|Codecs||SBC, AAC, AptX™, aptX™ Low Latency|
|Headphone output level||EN-50332 Certificate|
|Supported Profiles||A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP|
Both the wired and the Bluetooth connector option of the Sennheiser IE 100 PRO headphones are available in three color choices, Black, Red, and Clear. The headphones come with three silicone ear tips along with a foam ear tip in medium size. The package also includes a cleaning tool with a compact soft pouch.
The Sennheiser IE 100 Pro makes a reliable and versatile headphone. Both the wired and wireless versions satisfy all the parameters for both comfort and quality. So if you are looking for a budget-friendly headphone packed with great features, then Sennheiser IE 100 Pro is the best option for you.