The 2019 style statement is all about obtaining that creative look and update your personality with changing seasons realign your dress codes as per the trend. No matter how well you are equipped with creative skills, the very first impression of you is your dressing sense. Just adding a pinch of uniqueness to your style statement can bring a lot of differences. Stay tuned with the trending fashion outfit and be the centre of attraction of an event. Choose the right outfit for the occasion and see what appealing comments you get in return.
- Jumpsuits or boiler suits: initially, boiler suits were designed as a one-piece garment for protecting manual labour. Apart from its basic functional aspect, it has become the major 2019 style statement. It is that utilitarian design that remains unique and distinct throughout the year. Available in varieties of styles, fanatic designs and patterns, it would surely complement your look as per the occasion.
- Vintage jacket: choosing the right denim jacket to complement best with the shirt is quite painful. Vintage jackets when worn with denim skirt and a crop top during summers is highly relaxing. With the arrival of autumn, it can be styled with long-sleeve tees and tights.
- Add a pinch of lavender tones: 2018 saw a remarkable use of violet colour that was combined with all forms of apparel. But this season, softer tones are trending. In a lavender family, there is a range of tones which you can choose. Whether it is the formal or informal dressing, this soft tone should be preferred. Whether you wear it as a maxi, boots, dresses or coats, this feminine version adds a lovely tone to your looks.
- Puff shoulders: whether it is the dress or a blouse, puffed shoulders is the perfect style statement this year. It provides a bit of 80s twist thereby providing traditional touch to the modern outfit. If you want to choose a unique style with an added twist, this is a must option to go for.
- Patchwork: one of the trending 2019 style statement is patchwork which our grandparents used to love a lot. This year, one can find beautiful designs of patchwork etched in almost all garment types including dresses, pants, jumpsuits and many more. Use of different and bright colours, when crafted into a creative patchwork, really looks authentic. To obtain that eye-catchy look, fabrics of contrasting colour can be used.
- Bucket hats: Bucket hats have come again this year which once was an iconic accessory in the 80s. It should be on the top list if you don’t own them. Apart from just protecting from the sun, it adds unique style to your outfit ensuring better weekend dress. Whether featuring a logo, plain or patterned design, these hats add a trending touch to your apparel. Wear them with all kinds of dresses and stand out from the crowd.
These are the dresses that will multiply your swag meter into another level. Be confident and the world will look at you.